Having an unplanned pregnancy might be one of the most uncertain times in your life.
You might thinking, “Why did this happen to me? This was not my plan.”
You may be feeling scared, sad, confused, uncertain, ill-prepared or overjoyed.
Either way, life might feel like it is spinning out of control. At Turning Point, we are here to help. We are here to listen and meet you right where you are. Our goal is to best educate you on all your options: abortion (all methods), adoption, and parenting. Whatever decision you make we are here to help you every step of the way.
Consider Your Choices
If you’re thinking about finding an abortion clinic, it is important to remember that abortion is a medical procedure. What type will you have? What are the risks? You deserve to know the facts. You owe it to yourself to make an informed decision.
Perhaps you’re thinking:
- My Partner is insisting on an abortion
- I’m not ready to be a parent
- I can’t tell anyone I’m pregnant
Before you decide you need to know:
- Are you really pregnant?
- Are you at risk for natural miscarriage?
- Do you have an ectopic pregnancy (outside the uterus) requiring immediate medical attention?
- How far along are you?
You may also be interested in knowing:
- What kind of abortions are available to you?
- What are your rights with abortion providers?
- Are there any short-term or long-term risks to consider?
We can help you understand your choices, discuss your pregnancy and your health and explain your abortion options. Click here for more info on Abortion.
You have lots of choices with adoption. Will it be open or closed? Will it be private or will you use an agency? You are in the driver’s seat when making an adoption plan and there are many things to consider if you:
- Don’t want an abortion and aren’t ready to be a parent
- Want to provide your child with a 2-parent family
- Want to provide your child emotional and financial stability.
In today’s adoptions, you can know your child and be a part of your child’s life. You can have the peace of knowing your child is loved and cared for by the couple you choose. We can help you understand your options with adoption. Click here for more information on Adoption.
You may have more questions than answers about parenting or maybe the thought of becoming a parent seems impossible to you at this time. We’ve talked to hundreds of clients who are concerned about things like:
- My husband or boyfriend doesn’t want the baby but I do
- (for men) My girlfriend doesn’t want the baby but I do
- How will I finish school?
- How will I continue working?
- Where will I live?
- I don’t have medical insurance
- I can’t afford a child
- I’m too young
- I don’t have any support
We can talk about your concerns with you so you can decide if parenting is right for you. Click Here for more information on parenting.
Call for your appointment or fill out the form below. We’re here to serve you.