Placing your child for adoption may be difficult, but it is a wonderful option for an unplanned pregnancy. Adoption is not giving up your child – it’s giving to your child the life that you truly want for him or her.
If you decide you are not able to provide the kind of life you want for your baby, or it’s just not the right time in your life to be a parent, you can still provide for your baby, but in a different way – the way of adoption.
- Some women choose adoption because they want to provide their baby with both a mom and a dad, and all the security that can provide.
- Others choose adoption because they want to wait until they are married before they raise a child.
- You are the best person to choose what you think is best for your baby and yourself. So, think carefully about what you want for the future.
Today, expectant mothers can be included in all aspects of creating their adoption plan. If you decide to pursue adoption for your baby, you will be allowed to customize the plan that fits you best. You will also be able to choose the family you want your child to live with.
Some of the benefits of Adoption:
- You can pursue earlier goals and plans
- You will not have to parent before you are ready
- You can resume your education or career
- Your pregnancy ends with giving life
- You can feel good about your choice.
- You can have continued contact with your child and know how he or she is growing and developing.
Come to see us for information on all the options of pregnancy – we care about you and your baby!
Make an Appointment